"Laugh 'Til You Cry... Learn 'Til You Change" Humor & Peak Performance in the Dental Practice
As practices attempt to achieve their goals, no barriers are greater than attitude, self-esteem and team enthusiasm. This highly interactive and humorous session will literally have the audience coming out of their seats by learning how to leap from their procrastinations and crash through their comfort zone. Your team will learn how to make fear disappear, work together, move forward and have fun doing it!
This program will enable you to:
- Manage your mood even in difficult times
- Work with negative people who pull you down
- Increase your performance and productivity
- Learn the origins of negative behavior
- Discover how not to react to reactive people
- Create an energized culture and climate in your office
- Understand causes of low self-esteem
- Understand the vital link between self-esteem and performance
- Decrease intra-staff conflict
- Expand the confidence of your staff for increased responsibility, investment and leadership
- Create a highly energized environment
- Decrease negative responses to stressful situations
- Increase patient satisfaction and exceed their expectations
Annual Session Agenda
Thursday, May 8
Hotel DuPont, Wilmington
Annual Business Meeting & ADA Presentation
Followed by the President's Reception
Sponsored by Bramhall + Hitchen Inc.
Friday, May 9
The Chase Center on the Riverfront - Wilmington
Annual Session for the Entire Dental Team
8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Featuring Bruce Christopher
Over 25 Exhibiting Companies
Winterthur Museum, Wilmington
DSDS President's Party & Cashore Marionettes Program
6:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Sponsored by Benco Dental
Welcome Annual Session Exhibitors!
- Please download a copy of our Introductory Letter with general information for those interested in becoming a 2014 Annual Session Exhibitor.
Download the 2014 Annual Session
Thank you, Sponsors!
151st Annual Business Session
and President's Reception
DSDS President's Party and Cashore Marionettes Program Sponsored by: