|Registration & Admission|
Pre-registration is highly recommended to ensure your space at each course. Complete the registration form and send to: DSDS, 200 Continental Drive, Suite 111, Newark, DE 19713, or if you are using a credit card, fax to 302-368-7669. The registration form is available here for downloading and printing - http://www.delawarestatedentalsociety.org/files/CE_RegistrationForm.pdf or you can register securely online: http://www.delawarestatedentalsociety.org/ce_series/apply.html. For information, call 302-368-7634.
Doctors and Staff must register on separate forms. Please duplicate the registration form for additional enrollments. If forms are mailed/faxed together, the complete total may be sent as one check or credit card charge.
Registrations will be processed in the order received and confirmations will be returned by email one week prior to each course. Fees are payable to Delaware State Dental Society, in U.S. funds by check, money order, MasterCard or Visa.
|Important Course Information|
- CE & Annual Session Course Locations: Chase Center on the Riverfront, 815 Justison St., Wilmington, DE
- Registration Check-In: 7:45 AM for each course
- Continental Breakfast: 7:45 AM to 8:30 AM, available at each course while you visit the exhibiting companies offering a variety of dental products and services. Many companies offer DSDS specials.
- Course Time: Each course will begin promptly at 8:30 AM and ends at 4:00 PM.
- Registration Fee: The course fee includes continental breakfast, beverage break, luncheon, and FREE self-parking at the Chase Center on the Riverfront. 6 CE Credits
- Dentsply Caulk 1/2 Day Workshop Information/Location: Dentsply Caulk Facility, 38 W. Clarke Ave., Milford, DE
- Registration Check-In: 8:30 AM for each course
- Lunch: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Course Time: Each course begins promptly at 9:00 AM.
- Registration Fee: The course fee includes the lecture, tour and lunch. 3 CE Credits
All requests for refunds or cancellations must be received in writing two weeks prior to the course. No refunds will be given after that time. Each cancellation and/or refund will incur a $35 administrative fee. Registration funds are non-transferable. FAX TO: 302-368-7669.
If any changes must occur in the program due to inclement weather, please call the Delaware State Dental Society at 302-368-7634 for a recording of an up-to-date status report.
The Delaware State Dental Society accepts each full seminar day as six credit hours to meet State of Delaware continuing education requirements. The Board of Dentistry and Dental Hygiene has voted to change the CE audit system from a pre-renewal to a postrenewal audit. This will mean that CE credits will have to be reported by May 1 instead of March 1. Six hours will be given for ADHA and AADA credit as approved by each organization. The continuing education programs of the DSDS are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship/Mastership credit. The DSDS is an ADA CERP Provider.
Continuing education certificates are distributed following the speaker's presentation. The certificate is the only record of participation. It is the responsibility of each participant to maintain his/her personal record. Please come prepared with your ADA, ADHA and AGD membership numbers.
In the interest of academic freedom, the Delaware State Dental Society has an obligation to present new information in the field of dentistry. Some of this knowledge may be controversial. Sponsorship of a CE course or demonstration does not imply endorsement of a product or technique. The DSDS reserves the right to change, without notice, courses, speakers or scheduling.
|DSDS Council on Education Members|
Dr. B. James Rogge, CHAIR, Dr. Karen Conlin, Dr. Vincent Daniels, Dr. Monica Mehring, Dr. Jeanette Son and Dr. Nadine Vaughan
|For More Information|
Contact the Delaware State Dental Society, 200 Continental Drive, Suite 111, Newark, DE 19713, 302-368-7634 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL PHOTOS OF THE TALL SHIP, KALMAR NYCKEL, HAVE BEEN SUPPLIED BY THE KALMAR NYCKEL FOUNDATION, 1124 EAST 7TH STREET, WILMINGTON, DE 19801.