Certified dental assistants and dental hygienists seeking employment opportunities may complete a DSDS employment form with information to be posted on this website for sixty days. Employment contacts will come directly to you from an interested dental office. Click here to complete and submit an online employment authorization form, or click here to download a .PDF version which you can fill out and mail or fax. Please notify the DSDS office when you have been employed.
Members may post employment opportunities at no charge for sixty days by completing the online Career Placement Authorization Form, or downloading the form in PDF format and either faxing it or mailing it to the DSDS office. Potential employees will contact your office directly. Please notify the DSDS office when a position is filled.
NOTE: The DSDS does not function as an employment agency, but as a network for career opportunities.
Delaware State Dental Society
200 Continental Drive, Suite 111
Newark, DE 19713
|Description:||Seeking full time DENTAL ASSISTANTS AND HYGIENISTS for busy, state-of-the-art practice in Newark. Must be caring, reliable, flexible and able to multi-task. Knowledge of Eaglesoft and experience with presenting treatment plans a plus. Please send resume to email@example.com.|
|Description:||Dental office in Dover, Delaware looking for a Dental Biller who has knowledge in the dental field must have experience in the following
• Verify patient coverage eligibility
• Write and review individual patient's billing information and procedure data
• Prepares and submits claims to third party insurance carriers either electronically or by hard copy billing.
• Secures needed medical documentation required or requested by third party insurances.
• Follows-up with third party insurance carriers on unpaid claims till claims are paid or only self-pay balance remains
• Collect outstanding balances
• Processes rejections by either making accounts private and generating a letter of rejection to patient or correct any billing error and resubmitting claims to third party insurance carriers.
• Works with dentist or dental record staff to ensure that correct diagnosis/procedures are reported to third party insurance carriers.
• Keeps updated on all billing and benefit changes for third party insurance carriers.
• Monitors claims for missing information, authorization/ control numbers.
• Maintains confidentiality of all information.
• Completes work within authorized time to assure compliance with company standards.
• Keeps updated on all third party billing requirements and changes for insurance types within their area of responsibility.
• Must have 2+ years of dental insurance billing experience
• Be familiar with dental coding
• Eaglesoft experience is plus
• Basic mathematical skills required to calculate fees and payments accurately
• Quick learner/enthusiastic/positive attitude
• Excellent organizational skills
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a busy practice setting
• Strong customer service ethics
• Computer literate
We provide a competitive salary and benefits. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
< 1 2 3